With the ability to be completed in as little as one year, and a total cost of about $5,000, Seminole State’s fully accredited RN-to-BSN Online is designed specifically for currently registered nurses (RNs) and those who are now eligible to take the NCLEX RN. The RN-to-BSN program courses are delivered 100% online. This flexibility enables nurses to continue working while pursuing their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
Why Seminole State?
- Finish in 12 months: Students can earn their degree in a year or opt for a slower progression
- Affordable: Most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees and books.
- Online courses: Courses are offered 100% online on your time
- Industry-focused curriculum: The RN-to-BSN curriculum was developed in conjunction with Central Florida health providers.
- Experienced faculty: Our faculty are full-time, dedicated instructors who are focused on student success.
- Nationally accredited: ACEN accreditation demonstrates commitment to national nursing education standards.
Attending an accredited institution, such as Seminole State College, is important to ensure that your chosen nursing program has attained a level that meets or exceeds national and industry standards. Seminole State College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Seminole State's RN-to-BSN Online program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). Initial accreditation was awarded effective April 13, 2018.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Based on ACEN Policy #29, our most current student achievement outcomes are as follows:
- 100% of Summer 2019 and Spring 2020 graduates completed the program on-time.
- 96% of Summer 2019 and Spring 2020 graduates reported current employment
- 100% of Summer 2019 and Spring 2020 graduates identified value-added with BSN degree completion