With the ability to be completed in as little as one year, and a total cost of about $5,000, Seminole State’s RN-to-BSN Online is designed specifically for currently registered nurses (RNs) and those who are now eligible to take the NCLEX RN. The RN-to-BSN program courses are delivered 100% online. This flexibility enables nurses to continue working while pursuing their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
Why Seminole State RN-to-BSN?
- Finish in 12 months - students can earn their degree in a year
- Affordable - most students can complete the program for about $5,000 including tuition, fees, and books
- Courses - 100% online on your time
- Curriculum - developed in conjunction with Central Florida health providers
- Experienced faculty - full time dedicated instructors who are focused on student success
Attending an accredited institution, such as Seminole State College, is important to ensure that your chosen nursing program has attained a level that meets or exceeds national and industry standards. Seminole State College is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Seminole State's RN-to-BSN Online program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. The outstanding accreditation site visit was in October 2019.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Based on ACEN Policy #29, our most current student achievement outcomes are as follows:
- 100% of Spring 2019 graduates completed the program on-time.
- 87.5% of Spring 2019 graduates reported current employment
- 100% of Spring 2019 graduates identified value-added with BSN degree completion