Unofficial Transcripts

Students may obtain unofficial transcripts at any time through their MySeminoleState accounts. To access your unofficial transcript:

  • Log in to MySeminoleState.
  • Click the "Student Center" link.
  • Under the Academic History heading, select "Unofficial Transcript" from the "other academic..." drop-down menu. Click the ">>" icon to the right of the menu.
  • Print your unofficial transcript.


Enrollment Services
Fax: 407.708.2029