Unofficial College/Adult High School Transcripts

Ordering Instructions

  • Log in to your MySeminoleState account. If you do not know your User ID or Password, click on the “Sign In Help” tile on the MySeminoleState home page.
  • Once logged in, click on the “Academic Records” tile.
  • Click on the “View Unofficial Transcript” link from the left navigation. 
  • On the New Request page, select either “Seminole State Unofficial” or “Seminole State Unofficial BACC.” 
  • Click “Submit” and your unofficial transcript will generate and display.
  • Finished – You can now: Print or Download (PDF) the unofficial transcript.


Enrollment Services
Fax: 407.708.2029