Procedures for Change of Address

If you wish to update your mailing address at Seminole State, you may update it online via MySeminoleState, or you should visit the Records Department, where you can obtain a Change of Address Card. To change your address of record with Seminole State manually, you must:

  • Clearly write your name, social security number and the new address on the card, as well as sign and date it.
  • Submit the card to the Records Department, after which, your address will be immediately updated.


Enrollment Services
Fax: 407.708.2029