PTA Information Sessions
PTA Information Zoom Sessions
Your first step to prepare for apply to the PTA program is to attend a
PTA Information Zoom Session:
- Introduces the program, length of time to earn a degree and selection criteria used to evaluate applicants.
- Reviews program requirements (GPA), required corequisites and entrance exam (TEAS).
- Reviews the application process and deadlines.
- Provides information about what to expect after being accepted such as days/times/hours and clinicals.
- Allows you to ask questions and participate in informational discussions.
- Students do not have to register to join a Zoom information session.
- To join the session, click "Zoom Link for Info Session" at the designated date/time of the monthly info session in the Monthly Zoom Info Sessions table.
- If needed, use the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting at the designated date/time.
- In order to avoid interruptions to others and to allow students to absorb all the information being presented, we ask that latecomers join the next month’s Zoom information session.
- It is the student’s responsibility to obtain all the information pertaining to the PTA Program eligibility criteria and application process.
- Note-taking supplies: Please be sure to have paper and a pen to take notes.
Monthly Zoom Info Sessions
Use the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting at the designated date and time.
|September 14, 2021||Zoom Link for Info Session|
Meeting ID: 927 3636 4181
|1 p.m. - 2 p.m.|
|October 27, 2021||Zoom Link for Info Session|
Meeting ID: 935 4038 2231
|1 p.m. - 2 p.m.|
- You must apply and be accepted to Seminole State before you can apply to the PTA Program.
- When you are accepted to Seminole State, it does not mean that you have been accepted to the PTA Program. The PTA Program has its own application procedures and requirements.
- Students are encouraged to attend an information session at the beginning of their PTA corequisites and close to their application window.