Administrative Office Management
In today's workplace, office support staff are an essential part of the team. A variety of clerical and administrative duties are necessary to run and maintain organizations efficiently.
Whether you're looking for a new career in office support or to advance your career as an office manager or supervisor, Seminole State's Administrative Office Management Program offers the marketable skills and the industry certifications you need in today's global marketplace.
Why choose Seminole State?
- Flexible day, evening and online classes.
- Experienced faculty who know cutting-edge office technologies.
- Fast-track certificate programs that lead to two-year degrees.
- Courses that give you marketable skills and the industry certifications you need in today's global marketplace.
- DirectConnect™ to UCF through the University of Central Florida's Bachelor of Applied Science degree program
- Upgrade your Microsoft Office Suite skills. Seminole State has courses for all the programs in the latest version of Microsoft Office Suite.
- You can join Phi Beta Lambda (PBL), a student business organization. Seminole State's PBL has won more awards than any other chapter in Florida over the top decade.