Fire Academy Information Sessions
Steps to apply for the Fire Academy
Step 1: (Answer the following)
Are you currently enrolled in an EMT class or have you completed an EMT class?
- No, View the Mandatory EMT info session dates
- Yes, Continue to step 2
Step 3: Determine if you wish to attend a "Day" or "Night" Fire Academy
Step 4: Pre-register to attend the Fire Academy Info date you wish to attend using the sign-me-up
- Pre-Registration is Mandatory
- Admission to the fire academy will be based on a point-system that will be discussed at all info sessions.
- Only 40 pre-registered students will be able to attend any info session date
- Guest who have not pre-registered will be not be allowed to attend if info session is full.
- You may only attend a Fire Academy info session if you are a current EMT student or have successfully completed an EMT class. You do not have to be currently certified to attend an info session or have attended Seminole State.
- Available dates for the info sessions are clearly listed for either the "Day" academy or "Night" academy (see chart below).
Due to the COVID-19 precautions, please note the following date adjustments:
|Fire Academy Starting Term||Info Session Dates|
|Day Academy (Summer B-June)|
|Night Academy (Fall A- August)|
|Day Academy (Fall A-August)||June (virtually) - Info Sessions tentative start date|