Facilities and Driving Track at Geneva
The Geneva Center
Seminole State College's Geneva Center is now home to Seminole County's only fully operational Public Safety Training Complex and Driving Track. All the law enforcement officers in Seminole County – more than 1,000 – will train at the Center at least once a year. Another 200 Seminole State criminal justice students will use the facility each year.
For years, Seminole County law enforcement officers and Seminole State students trained in closed parking lots or at police academies in other counties. Seminole State identified a need for an improved, convenient training facility and partnered with Seminole County and the cities of Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford and Winter Springs in 2005 to develop the Geneva Center. Together, the county and cities donated more than $250,000 to help fund the new classroom building at Geneva, funds that were matched by the state.
The Geneva Center includes:
- 4,950-square-foot classroom building
- Building includes two classrooms, three offices and
- Quarter-mile drive course
- Gun range
The Geneva Center drive course offers:
- Officers and students learn emergency vehicle and driving techniques at the center's drive course.
- The track is also being used for more advanced PIT training, known as Precision Immobilization Technique.
Gun Range Reservations
Contact Teresa Rollins at 407.708.2187 (or via email) to schedule the gun range.
- View the Gun Range Calendar
- Once in the Gun Range Calendar, please click on the reservation link to view all details for each day
Driving Track Reservations
Contact Teresa Rollins at 407.708.2187 (or via email) to schedule the driving track.
- View the Driving Track Calendar
- Once in the Driving Track Calendar, please click on the reservation link to view all details for each day
The Public Safety Training Complex and Driving Track at Geneva Center
is located in Seminole County.
2450 Gun Range Road
Geneva, FL 32732
The College offers accessible parking at this site.