Sustainability Management Certificate of Professional Preparation
Getting Started: 12-Week Session
Jan. 2: Financial Aid
Jan. 22: Application
Jan. 29: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Industry-driven curriculum: Courses were developed with input from the regional business community and economic development agencies.
- Flexible schedule: Courses are offered online, so you can study when and where you want.
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are industry-focused with real-world and classroom expertise.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than Florida's universities.
- Chris Beehner, Program Manager
- School of Business, Health and
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a post-baccalaureate certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment plans that make sense.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fees*
|Tuition and Fees
|Room and Board
|Books and Supplies
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on 15 total credit hours for this program in the current term for in-state students. Book expenses are estimates and may vary by course. Lab fees and other fees that may assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.