Seminole State College's Center for Fine and Performing Arts combines instruction with creativity for a truly unique experience. Our programs:
- Instruct you in history and technique while encouraging creative expression.
- Parallel the first two years of a four-year degree program, so you can continue your education.
- Prepare you to enter and succeed in a variety of art, music or theater careers.
- Offer scholarships to students who meet eligibility requirements.
- The Art Program focuses on visual art in multiple mediums (painting, sculpture, photography, etc.). Seminole State's Art Gallery lets you view professional artists' work and gives you the opportunity to display your art in the annual juried students' exhibit.
- The Music Program offers programs for performers and educators, with the opportunity to perform in one of the College's performing ensembles. Our small classes and dedicated teachers provide one-on-one instruction to help you fine-tune your talent.
- The Theatre Program offers a robust curriculum that explores the production, performance and technical aspects of the stage. Seminole State offers an an Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree with a focus in performing arts and a certificate in stage technology.