How You'll Be Notified
Seminole State uses multiple methods to reach members of the College community: students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, visitors and the news media.
Follow these steps to receive emergency notifications:
- Listen for emergency broadcasts through the Emergency Alert Phone System. Speaker phones are located in all classrooms and offices at Seminole State.
- Check your mobile phone for emergency text messages and push notifications sent via the Seminole State Safe app.
- Visit Seminole State's website for updates.
- Check the College's homepage, Newsroom, and social media (Facebook and Twitter) sites for updated information.
- Call the Emergency Hotline at 407.708.2290.
- Check your Seminole State email account. When possible, Seminole State will email messages to students, faculty and staff.
- Look for fliers, alerts on campus TV screens and regular updates from the news media.