Seminole State’s Post-baccalaureate Certificate of Professional Preparation in Project Management is driven by industry experience and knowledge. By enrolling in this certificate program, students receive the following benefits:
- Industry-driven curriculum: The curriculum reflects current project management practices and trends, such as earned value management (EVM) and the application of strategies in communication, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Industry-focused faculty: All full-time faculty are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)® through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.): As a PMI Registered Education Provider, Seminole State has been approved to issue professional development units (PDUs) for project management courses. These PDUs may be used for Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification requirements.
- Increase client satisfaction and project success
- Ensure the appropriate planning, development and delivery of project schedules, costs and quality
- Effectively prioritize, allocate and monitor project resources
- Demonstrate excellence to customers, employees and project stakeholders
- Learn how to best define, plan and meet complex project goals
- Achieve goals through better utilization of cross-functional, high-performance teams
- Identify, avoid and mitigate unnecessary risks that impact completion
Associate Project Management Certificate
If you haven't completed your baccalaureate degree but are interested in project management, you can learn more about our Associate Project Management Certificate.
PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.