Seminole State’s Project Management Certificate Program is driven by industry experience and knowledge. The reasons to get a professional certificate in project management are simple, yet convincing:
- Global competition
- Industry-driven curriculum: The curriculum reflects current project management practices and trends, such as earned value management (EVM).
- Industry-focused faculty: All full-time faculty are certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)® through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.): As a PMI Registered Education Provider, Seminole State has been approved to issue professional development units (PDUs) for project management courses. These PDUs may be used for Project Management Professional (PMP)® and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification requirements.
- Increase client satisfaction and project success
- Ensure the delivery of project schedules, cost and quality
- More effectively prioritize, allocate and monitor resources
- Demonstrate excellence to customers, employees and project stakeholders
- Learn how to best define and meet complex project goals
- Achieve goals through better understanding the purpose of cross-functional, high-performance teams
- Identify, avoid and mitigate unnecessary risks that impact completion
- Develop and manage project costs and schedules
- Consistently meet or exceed client expectations
PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.