Emergency Response Team (Procedure 1.2000)
|Authority:||F.S. 1001.64; F.A.C. 6A- 14.0261|
|Date Adopted:||5/02; 10/2013; 01/2014; 03/2015|
|Date of Review:||05/09; 08/11; 03/12; 08/2013; 12/2013; 12/2014; 3/19; 3/21|
The purpose of this procedure is to define membership and responsibilities of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Members of the ERT shall include the following:
- Dean, Center for Public Safety
- Associate Vice President, Financial Services
- Associate Vice President, Human Resources
- Campus Dean, Altamonte Springs Campus
- Campus Dean, Oviedo Campus
- Coordinator, Environmental Health and Safety
- Director, Campus Safety and Security
- Director, Communications and Media Relations
- Director, Facilities
- Vice President/Financial Services & CFO
- Facilities Manager, Heathrow Center
- Facility Plant Manager, Oviedo
- Facility Plant Manager, Sanford/Lake Mary
- General Counsel
- Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Vice President, Information Technology and Institutional Resources/CIO (chair)
- Vice President, Marketing & Strategic Communications
- Vice President, Student Affairs/CSAO
- Manager, Risk Assessment and Compliance
- Director, Academic Advising and Counseling
- The ERT will function as the decision-making team for crisis events on college grounds.
The ERT will prepare a written Emergency Response Plan (“Plan”) that will be reviewed annually and updated as needed.
The ERT will recommend procedures to implement the Plan including, but not limited to, the College’s emergency response, recovery, mitigation, risk reduction, prevention, and preparedness.
The ERT Chair and the Director, Campus Safety and Security will serve as the College’s liaisons to the Seminole County Office of Emergency Management in order to facilitate consistency and coordination between the College’s Plan and that of Seminole County.
- ERT recommendations will be made through the Executive Team.
|Recommended by:||Executive Team/CAC||Date||3/16/2021|
|Signed by:||President, Georgia L. Lorenz||Date||3/25/2021|