College Programs and Awards (Policy 4.020)
|Authority:||Florida Statute 1001.64;1004.65; 1004.80; FAC 6A-14.030|
|Date Adopted:||7/82; Rev. 7/92, 5/01, 12/04, 09/09|
It is the policy of the Board that the College provides the educational programs and awards that meet the needs of the community.
- The College shall provide instruction in the following programs:
- Bachelor Degree Programs
- Associate in Arts Degree Programs
- Associate in Science Degree Programs
- Associate in Applied Science Degree Programs
- Applied Technology Diploma Programs
- Technical Certificate Programs
- Postsecondary Adult Vocational Certificate Programs
- Advanced Technology Certificate Programs
- Continuing Workforce Education
- Customized Vocational Instruction
- Adult Basic and Secondary Programs
- College Preparatory Instruction
- Vocational Preparatory Instruction
- Lifelong Learning Instruction
- Recreational and Leisure Time Instruction
- The College shall operate the business and economic development programs pursuant to the provision of s. 1004.80 F.S
- Program performance information on all programs that award Bachelor degrees, Bachelor of Applied Science degrees, Associate in Arts degrees, Associate in Sciences degree, Associate in Applied Science degrees, Applied Technology Diplomas, College Credit Certificates, and Vocational Certificates shall be provided to the Board each year.
- The President or designee shall establish the requirements and conditions for successful completion and for the awarding of all degrees, diplomas, and certificates granted by the College.