Waiver of Tuition and Fees for Florida's State Employees (Policy 1.210)
|Authority:||F.S. 1001.64; 1009.265|
|Date Adopted:||4/03; Rev 12/04, 05/09; 05/2014|
|Date of Review:||05/09; 08/11; 05/2014|
- It is the policy of the College to waive tuition and fees for Florida state employees to enroll in up to six (6) credit hours of college credit courses per term on a space-available basis.
- “State employees” are full-time employees of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of state government. This policy does not include persons employed by the state university system, the college system, or local school districts.
- "Space available basis" means college credit classes that are not full at the beginning of the identified drop/add period for the term, session, or course.
- Tuition and fees will be waived for college credit courses only; waivers do not apply to non-credit courses.
- The President is authorized to establish procedures to implement this policy.