Organization of Seminole State College (Policy 1.040)
|Authority:||F.S. 1001.64; 1004.65|
|Date Adopted:||11/84; Rev. 7/92, 4/03, 12/04, 10/12|
|Date of Review:||05/09, 08/11, 03/12|
The major operating units of the College are as follows:
- The Board of Trustees is responsible for College policy. Recommendations are made to the Board by the President.
- The President is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the College.
- The President and the Vice Presidents are responsible for College management and procedures. The Vice Presidents are:
- Vice President for Academic Affairs/Chief Learning Officer (CLO)
- Vice President for Student Affairs/Chief Student Affairs Officer (CSAO)
- Vice President for Information Technology and Resources/Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
The Office of Human Resources will maintain at all times an organizational chart that reflects current management responsibilities in all functional areas of the College. Human Resources will maintain current job descriptions that reflect the responsibilities of each Vice President and all positions on the organization chart.