Pharmacy Information Sessions
Your first step in preparing for the Pharmacy Technology certificate program is to attend a Zoom Information session:
- Introduces the program and length of time to earn a Pharmacy Technology certificate.
- Reviews general education and core Pharmacy Technology courses, working settings, and cost of program.
- Provides information about classes and practicum.
- PowerPoint presentation provides a wealth of information.
- Explore how Seminole State's program helps you prepare for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board Examination (PTCE).
- Participants can ask questions and join in discussion.
- Students do not have to register to join a Zoom information session.
- To join an info session, click "Zoom Link for Info Session" at the designated date/time in the Info Sessions table below.
- If needed, use the Meeting ID and Passcode to join the meeting at the designated date/time.
- Note-taking supplies: Please be sure to have paper and a pen to take notes.
Monthly Zoom Info Sessions
Use the Meeting ID to join the meeting at the designated date and time.
|July 19, 2023||Zoom Link for Info Session|
Meeting ID: 923 8844 1006
|August 2, 2023||Zoom Link for Info Session|
Meeting ID: 948 7859 7460