Reopening guidance for the Pharmacy Technician program in-person safety guidelines
Students enrolled in laboratory courses for the Pharmacy Technician program will return to campus for Fall 2020 which begins August 24, 2020.
Students enrolled in a practicum class will report to their assigned hospital or community pharmacy as allowed.
Guidelines will be distributed to students by the program faculty prior to classes starting in August. All lecture components of the program will remain online through the Fall 2020 term.
To accommodate the growing need for pharmacy technicians, Seminole State College offers a Pharmacy Technology Program. Our Pharmacy Technology Program is ranked No. 5 in the nation by the Community for Accredited Online Schools.
Students can choose from the following pharmacy programs:
- Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree, Clinical Pharmacy Technology
- Applied Technology Diploma, Pharmacy Technician
Why Choose Seminole State?
The Pharmacy Technology Program at Seminole State offers:
- A Florida Board of Pharmacy-approved curriculum that prepares students for current job market demands.
- Training in current regulatory requirements.
- Experienced faculty who are committed to students' success.
- Exposure to current pharmacy technology and equipment.
- Convenience: Core courses are offered at the Altamonte Springs Campus; General Education courses required are offered on-campus and online.
- Affordable tuition.
- Free career services through the Career Development Center.
Attend Info Session
Learn more about Seminole State's Pharmacy degree programs and attend an information session.