To accommodate the growing need for pharmacy technicians, Seminole State College offers a Pharmacy Technology Program. Our Pharmacy Technology Program is ranked No. 5 in the nation by the Community for Accredited Online Schools.
Seminole State College offers an Applied Technology Diploma, Pharmacy Technician.
Why Choose Seminole State?
The Pharmacy Technology Program at Seminole State offers:
- A Florida Board of Pharmacy-approved curriculum that prepares students for current job market demands.
- Training in current regulatory requirements.
- Experienced faculty who are committed to students' success.
- Exposure to current pharmacy technology and equipment.
- Convenience: Core courses are offered at the Altamonte Springs Campus; General Education courses required are offered on-campus and online.
- Affordable tuition.
- Free career services through the Career Development Center.
Attend Info Session
Learn more about Seminole State's Pharmacy degree programs and attend an information session.