To accommodate the growing need for pharmacy technicians, Seminole State College offers a Pharmacy Technology Program. Our Pharmacy Technology Program is ranked No. 5 in the nation by the Community for Accredited Online Schools.
Students can choose from the following pharmacy programs:
- Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree, Clinical Pharmacy Technology
- Applied Technology Diploma, Pharmacy Technician
Why Choose Seminole State?
The Pharmacy Technology Program at Seminole State offers:
- A Florida Board of Pharmacy-approved curriculum that prepares students for current job market demands.
- Training in current regulatory requirements.
- Experienced faculty who are committed to students' success.
- Exposure to current pharmacy technology and equipment.
- Convenience: Core courses are offered at the Altamonte Springs Campus; General Education courses required are offered on-campus and online.
- Affordable tuition.
- Free career services through the Career Development Center.
Attend Info Session
Learn more about Seminole State's Pharmacy degree programs and attend an information session.