- Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree, Clinical Pharmacy Technology
- Applied Technology Diploma, Pharmacy Technician
Why Choose Seminole State?
The Pharmacy Technology Program at Seminole State offers:
- A Florida Board of Pharmacy-approved curriculum that prepares students for current job market demands.
- Training in current regulatory requirements.
- Experienced faculty who are committed to students' success.
- Exposure to current pharmacy technology and equipment.
- Convenience: Core courses are offered at the Altamonte Springs Campus; General Education courses required are offered on-campus and online.
- Affordable tuition.
- Free career services through the Career Development Center.
How to Apply
To be considered for admission, students must:
All students enrolled in a Nursing or Healthcare Professional program with a clinical or practicum component will be required to complete a full background check with drug/alcohol screening. Students are encouraged to review the clinical facility requirements prior to beginning their course work. Before requesting and paying for background check services, applicants with concerns should email the health professions career program advisor or call 407.404.6196.