Degrees and Curriculum Oviedo Campus
Seminole State College's Oviedo Campus offers a full curriculum of academic courses taught in small, intimate classroom settings by the College's award-winning faculty. It also offers a comprehensive Adult Education Program, which includes college-credit language courses for students who speak English as a second language.
Some of the academic programs available at the Oviedo Campus include:
Bachelor of Science/Applied Science
- General Education courses for all of Seminole State's baccalaureate programs.
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree
- Prerequisite courses for dozens of four-year majors.
Associate in Science (A.S.) Degrees
- General Education courses for most of Seminole State's A.S. degrees, including healthcare, IT, accounting and business.
Career Certificate Program
- Lab Sciences
- Emergency Medical Technology (EMT)
Art & Phyllis Grindle Honors Institute
- The Art & Phyllis Grindle Honors Institute offers programs for students who want to enrich their academic experience and engage in honors activities at Seminole State.
- Adult Basic Education (ABE)/General Equivalency Diploma (GED): Courses that prepare students for the GED exam.
- College-level courses for adult students who speak English as a second language:
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP): Courses in reading, writing and communication skills to help non-native English speakers succeed in a college and/or university setting.
- English Language Studies (ELS): Comprehensive English language instruction and college preparation programs for speakers of other languages.
Seminole State College - Oviedo
2505 Lockwood Blvd.
Oviedo, FL 32765