The RN-to-BSN program is delivered fully online with a 60-hour clinical component in the capstone course. This flexibility enables students to continue working as nurses while pursuing their BSN degree. With the ability to be completed in as little as one year, our RN-to-BSN program is designed specifically for current registered nurses (RNs) and students who have completed the Associate in Science degree in Nursing and who are eligible for licensure as an RN.
Why Seminole State Nursing?
- Affordable tuition - significantly lower costs than Florida's state universities
- Convenience - online to fit your schedule
- Industry-experienced faculty - dedicated professors who are experienced, licensed healthcare professionals
- Seamless transition - associate degree nursing graduates can easily transfer into our RN-to-BSN program.
- Job placement - proven track record of preparing nursing graduates for success and immediate job placement
- Industry-driven curriculum - developed with direct input from Central Florida healthcare partners
Prospective students can gain admission into the program upon completion of an Associate in Science degree in Nursing or a Diploma in Nursing from a regionally accredited college or university. Candidates must also:
- Hold a current RN license or be eligible to sit for the NCLEX RN
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
The policies contained in the RN-to-BSN Nursing Student Handbook, including all policies regarding criminal background checks, immunizations and CPR certification, apply to all students in Seminole State's RN-to-BSN program. Nursing students are also expected to comply with all Seminole State policies, which are outlined in the College Catalog and the Seminole State Student Handbook.