College and Community Resources
These College and community resources can help non-traditional students in need of assistance.
- Academic Advising and Counseling
- Academic Success Center (free tutoring and computer lab access)
- Career Center
- Destination Graduation (emergency aid program)
- Holistic Student Support Assistance
- Online Student Success Workshops
- Seminole State Library
- Student Leadership Institute
- Skill Sessions (free workshops for students)
- Seminole County Families in Transition (FIT) helps children in need in Seminole County Public Schools and their families. FIT provides a Parent Resource Guide to help when emergencies or unexpected situations occur. The guide, SCPS Resource Guide for Families in Need , includes a list of resources for rent or utility assistance, shelter, food and more.
- Seminole County Community Assistance provides housing and financial assistance for those in need. It also provides a Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) that will provide financial aid of up to $5,000 to eligible individuals for training-program tuition, books and supplies.