College wins two awards for radio and TV marketing campaigns
Friday, April 3, 2020
Written by: Mark Richardson
Seminole State College of Florida's marketing and communications department has won two awards in the 2019 National Council for Marketing & Public Relations (NCMPR) Paragon Awards.
NCMPR’s prestigious Paragon Awards recognize outstanding achievement in design and communication at community and technical colleges. It’s the only national competition of its kind that honors excellence exclusively among marketing and PR professionals at two-year colleges.
Seminole State won:
Bronze for Radio Ad-Series for the Go Far campaign:
Silver for Television/Video Ad-Series for the Go Far TV ads.
Seminole State College of Florida, established in 1965, serves nearly 30,000 students across six sites in Central Florida. A comprehensive college, Seminole State has awarded more than 100,000 credentials, from bachelor's degrees to high school diplomas, and offers more than 200 degrees, certificates and programs designed for success. For more about the college, visit seminolestate.edu and get social with us
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/seminolestate
- Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SeminoleState
- Watch us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/SeminoleStateCollege
- Watch us on TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@seminolestate
- Join us on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com
- See us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/seminolestate/