Seminole State's Center for Economic Development:
- Serves as a vital resource for sustaining and growing the economic development of Seminole County and Central Florida;
- Creates opportunities for synergy and entrepreneurial collaboration that will be a model for Florida;
- Encourages continuous communication with business partners throughout the region;
- Addresses the unique and ever-changing educational needs of the area's work force today and for the future;
- Has developed reputation for being a trusted partner for Central Florida businesses; and
- Serves as a critical and highly visible resource for Central Florida's dynamic growth.