Submit Intent to Graduate
Students are responsible for meeting the requirements for graduation or program completion as set forth in the College Catalog. Students interested in graduating must submit an Intent to Graduate form.
The deadline to submit Intent to Graduate forms for Summer 2020 has passed. Please see your assigned advisor for graduation options for the fall term.
- Graduates are responsible for meeting all requirements for graduation or program completion as set forth in the College catalog prior to their degree being conferred.
- All grade changes (including incomplete and NG grades) must be received and processed before degree conferral takes place.
- All transcripts for courses taken at other institutions as a transient student must be received and processed before degree conferral takes place.
- Diplomas and official transcripts are not updated with degree information until all degree requirements are certified and awarded by the Enrollment Services/Registrar’s Office.
Steps to Submit an Intent to Graduate Form
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your assigned advisor for a Degree Audit/Graduation Check. Log in to MySeminoleState to identify and contact your assigned advisor.
- Complete an Intent to Graduate form.
- Submit your completed Intent to Graduate form to your assigned advisor during your appointment. Your assigned advisor will send your degree audit along with your Intent to Graduate form to the Enrollment Services/Registrar’s Office by the deadline.
Once you complete an Intent to Graduate form, be sure to order your cap and gown to participate in commencement at the end of the term (Spring/Fall terms only).