Submit Intent to Graduate
Students are responsible for meeting the requirements for graduation or program completion as set forth in the College Catalog. Students interested in graduating must submit an Intent to Graduate form.
Spring 2023 Intent to Graduate form deadline: Friday, Feb. 24
- Graduates are responsible for meeting all requirements for graduation or program completion as set forth in the College catalog prior to their degree being conferred.
- All grade changes (including incomplete and NG grades) must be received and processed before degree conferral takes place.
- All transcripts for courses taken at other institutions as a transient student must be received and processed before degree conferral takes place.
- All outstanding financial obligations to the college must be satisfied prior to applying for graduation.
- Graduates are responsible for verifying that the name and mailing address listed on their MySeminoleState account is accurate. The information listed in MySeminoleState will be used for diploma printing/mailing and the commencement program. If necessary, request changes prior to applying for graduation by submitting a Student Records Information Change Form.
Diplomas and official transcripts are not updated with degree information until all degree requirements are certified and awarded by the Enrollment Services/Registrar’s Office.
Steps to Submit an Intent to Graduate Form
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your assigned advisor for a Degree Audit/Graduation Check. Log in to MySeminoleState to identify and contact your assigned advisor.
- Complete an Intent to Graduate form.
- Submit your completed Intent to Graduate form to your assigned advisor during your appointment. Your assigned advisor will send your degree audit along with your Intent to Graduate form to the Graduation Office by the deadline.
- Submit a Student Records Information Change Form if necessary to update your name and/or mailing address.
Once you complete an Intent to Graduate form, be sure to order your cap and gown.