Order Your Cap and Gown
Fall 2022 Outdoor Graduation Celebration
- Dates: Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022
- Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Campus: Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
- Location: North Parking Lots (near CFADA Automotive Training Center)
- Registration Link: Student Registration & Order Form
Seminole State College of Florida is pleased to announce an outdoor graduation celebration is planned for Fall 2022. This celebration will create an opportunity for Summer and Fall 2022 graduates to have their names read out loud, cross a stage, pick up their diploma cover and have a formal photo taken in their regalia.
Graduates’ families and friends are invited to celebrate with their graduate. Guests will remain in their vehicle in front of the stage while the graduate’s name is read and their graduate has a moment to shine. Graduates and their guests will have an opportunity to stop at signature walls for group photos.
Graduates participating in this event are required to wear official Seminole State College regalia. Those who participate will receive the following complimentary benefits:
- Academic regalia (cap, gown, tassel and hood, if applicable)
- Complimentary Honors and Veterans cords (if applicable)
- Diploma cover
Registration is required for this event. Please review the Important Information below and use the registration link above to register for a specific time slot and order your cap and gown.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022
Summer and fall graduates who prefer to attend the formal commencement ceremony in the spring (May) term are invited to do so. Please complete this form so that we may contact you with registration information in early spring.
To accommodate all of our graduates and practice safe measures for our graduates, guests, faculty and staff:
- There will be a limit of one vehicle per graduate. Graduates and their guests are expected to ride together in one vehicle. It is recommended that the graduate be a passenger so they may exit the vehicle quickly.
- One to two weeks prior to the event date, graduates will be emailed a car line pass with their specific time slot and directions to the location on campus. Please print and place in your windshield.
- Please adhere to the time slot for which you registered.
- Late arrivals will be accommodated if time allows, but we cannot guarantee admittance to the line.
- Regalia will be distributed to you on the day of the event while you stay in your vehicle.
- Graduates will exit the vehicle in time to don their regalia before crossing the stage. College staff will be available to assist.
- Graduates with transportation issues should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcements, Class Rings and Gifts
Graduation announcements and class rings are available through Herff Jones. To order personalized announcements, visit the Herff Jones Graduation Products website. For class rings, visit the Herff Jones College Rings website. To see samples of announcements and class rings, visit the Seminole State Bookstore.
The Seminole State Bookstore also sells announcements, gifts, diploma frames and Seminole State logo/novelty items to commemorate your achievement. For more information, visit the Seminole State Bookstore website.
Photos are available through Grad Images, the official portrait photographer for Seminole State's graduation events. For more information, visit the Grad Images website.
Once you reserve your graduation time slot and order your cap and gown, be sure to review the following for details on when/where to pick up your cap and gown and to learn more about graduation.