Order Your Cap and Gown
Fall 2021 Graduation
- Dates: Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Campus: Sanford/Lake Mary Campus
- Location: North Parking Lots (near CFADA Automotive Training Center)
- Registration Link: Student Registration & Order Form
Seminole State College of Florida is pleased to announce an outdoor, hybrid drive-through graduation is planned for Fall 2021. The hybrid graduation will create an opportunity for Summer and Fall 2021 graduates to cross a stage, pick up their diploma cover and have a formal photo taken in their regalia. Graduates’ families and friends are invited to celebrate with their graduate. Guests will remain in their vehicle in front of the stage while the graduate’s name is read and their graduate has a moment to shine.
Graduates participating in this event are required to wear official Seminole State College regalia. Those who participate will receive the following complimentary benefits:
- Academic regalia (cap, gown, tassel and hood, if applicable)
- Complimentary Honors and Veterans cords (if applicable)
- Diploma cover
Registration is required for this event. Please review the Important Information below and use the registration link to register for a specific time slot and order your cap and gown.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021
To accommodate all of our graduates and practice safe measures for our graduates, guests, faculty and staff:
- There will be a limit of one vehicle per graduate. Graduates and their guests are expected to ride together in one vehicle. It is recommended that the graduate be a passenger so they may exit the vehicle quickly.
- One to two weeks prior to the event date, graduates will be emailed a car line pass with their specific time slot and directions to the location on campus. Please print and place in your windshield.
- Please adhere to the time slot for which you registered.
- Late arrivals will be accommodated if time allows, but we cannot guarantee admittance to the line.
- Regalia will be distributed to you on the day of the event while you stay in your vehicle.
- Graduates will exit the vehicle in time to don their regalia before crossing the stage. College staff will be available to assist.
- Graduates will be required to adhere to the College's Mask/Cloth Face Covering and Social Distancing Protocols.
- Graduates with transportation issues should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcements, Class Rings and Gifts
Graduation announcements and class rings are available through Herff Jones. To order personalized announcements, visit the Herff Jones Graduation Products website. For class rings, visit the Herff Jones College Rings website. To see samples of announcements and class rings, visit the Seminole State Bookstore.
The Seminole State Bookstore also sells announcements, gifts, diploma frames and Seminole State logo/novelty items to commemorate your achievement. For more information, visit the Seminole State Bookstore website.
Photos are available through Grad Images, the official portrait photographer for Seminole State's graduation events. For more information, visit the Grad Images website.
Once you reserve your graduation time slot and order your cap and gown, be sure to review the following for details on when/where to pick up your cap and gown and to learn more about graduation.