eAdvising: Degree Audit
You can perform a degree audit to track your progress using your Student Advisement Report. To access your Student Advisement Report, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click the "Academic Records" tile. Next, click "My Academic Requirements" on the left side of the page. Through this report, you can find useful information regarding a variety of topics. You also can:
- Check if you currently have any unsatisfied requirements, such as GPA, residency and Gordon Rule restrictions
- Click the green drop-down menu to:
- See courses counted towards degree requirements
- Find available courses to meet degree requirements
- View details about courses, as well as find open sections
Note: After you complete your eAdvisement appointment, please fill out diploma application paperwork.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with us, your advising team, log in to Navigate using your Single Sign-On user name and Password.
Seminole State Accounts Single Sign-On (SSO)
(Canvas, Outlook Email, MySeminoleState, Navigate Student, CampusLogic, Seminole State Application Portal)
Password: Seminole State Network password