eAdvising: Degree Audit
You can perform a degree audit to track your progress using your Student Advisement Report. To access your Student Advisement Report, log in to your MySeminoleState account and click the "Academic Records" tile. Next, click "My Academic Requirements" on the left side of the page. Through this report, you can find useful information regarding a variety of topics. You also can:
- Check if you currently have any unsatisfied requirements, such as GPA, residency and Gordon Rule restrictions
- Click the green drop-down menu to:
- See courses counted towards degree requirements
- Find available courses to meet degree requirements
- View details about courses, as well as find open sections
Note: After you complete your eAdvisement appointment, please fill out diploma application paperwork.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with us, you must login to the Navigate platform with your Seminole State email address and password. Select your assigned advisor and follow the provided instructions. Click on the link below to access our appointment availability in Navigate.