A.A. Degree Options
The Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree Program is a two-year course of study that parallels the first two years of a bachelor's degree in the State University System. The credits you earn at Seminole State can be transferred to the four-year college or university of your choice. After earning an A.A. degree, Seminole State students are guaranteed acceptance to one of Florida's public universities.
Earning an A.A. degree at Seminole State offers the following benefits:
- The A.A. Degree Program is about half the cost of the first two years in a four-year college or university.
- Smaller class sizes allow teachers to better assist students when needed.
- Seminole State students who transfer to a four-year college or university perform academically as well as third-year university students.
What is required to complete the A.A. Degree Program?
- Complete the General Education course requirements.
- Complete items one through five of the General Graduation requirements.
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Receive a "C" or higher in all courses that contain writing or mathematics requirements.
An A.A. degree prepares you for hundreds of bachelor's degrees, including: