For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule. For more information, view class types.
Student Learning Outcomes
Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are abilities expected from Seminole State College graduates. The Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are:
- Communication: Read, write, speak and listen effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Observe, analyze and synthesize information and apply problem-solving skills.
- Scientific and Quantitative Reasoning: Understand and appropriately apply mathematics and scientific principles and methods.
- Information Literacy: Find, evaluate, organize and use appropriate information.
- Global Sociocultural Responsibility: Prepare to participate actively as informed and responsible citizens in social, cultural, global and environmental matters.