For Spring Term 2021, we are offering in-person, hybrid, remote and online courses.
In-person courses will have class meetings on campus in accordance with established College safety protocols. Hybrid courses will have a combination of in-person and remote/online content. Remote courses show a day and time and will have class meetings via live video. Online courses will contain fully online content without set meeting times.
For more information, view class types.
Student Learning Outcomes
Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are abilities expected from Seminole State College graduates. The Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are:
- Communication: Read, write, speak and listen effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Observe, analyze and synthesize information and apply problem-solving skills.
- Scientific and Quantitative Reasoning: Understand and appropriately apply mathematics and scientific principles and methods.
- Information Literacy: Find, evaluate, organize and use appropriate information.
- Global Sociocultural Responsibility: Prepare to participate actively as informed and responsible citizens in social, cultural, global and environmental matters.