Student Learning Outcomes
Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are abilities expected from Seminole State College graduates. The Collegewide Student Learning Outcomes are:
- Communication: Read, write, speak and listen effectively.
- Critical Thinking: Observe, analyze and synthesize information and apply problem-solving skills.
- Scientific and Quantitative Reasoning: Understand and appropriately apply mathematics and scientific principles and methods.
- Information Literacy: Find, evaluate, organize and use appropriate information.
- Global Sociocultural Responsibility: Prepare to participate actively as informed and responsible citizens in social, cultural, global and environmental matters.