Strategic Goal 1:
For Our Students...
Advance student learning and development with innovative programs and services that cultivate student engagement and success.
- Implement effective programs and services that sustain academic excellence and promote student success.
- Use technology to promote student learning and engagement.
- Increase opportunities to expand students' global perspectives.
Strategic Goal 2:
For Our Employees...
Advance employees' opportunities for development and success.
- Promote our Core Values in an increasingly diverse, collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Provide an exemplary workplace.
- Implement programs that enhance employees' skills, credentials and abilities.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of the College's systems and processes.
Strategic Goal 3:
For Our Partners...
Advance partnerships that foster academic excellence, student achievement and economic vitality.
- Develop partnerships that strengthen our educational programs and services.
- Develop partnerships that enhance our facilities, campuses and infrastructure.
- Develop partnerships that expand opportunities for our students, employees, and community.
Strategic Goal 4:
For Our Region...
Advance our region as a leader in higher education, workforce development, and community enrichment.
- Position Seminole State College as a first-choice educational destination.
- Align programs and resources with established and emerging workforce opportunities.
- Enrich the quality of life through educational attainment, lifelong learning, economic development, cultural programs and community service.