For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule.
Strategic Goal 1:
For Our Students...
Advance student learning and development with innovative programs and services that cultivate student engagement and success.
- Implement effective programs and services that sustain academic excellence and promote student success.
- Use technology to promote student learning and engagement.
- Increase opportunities to expand students' global perspectives.
Strategic Goal 2:
For Our Employees...
Advance employees' opportunities for development and success.
- Promote our Core Values in an increasingly diverse, collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Provide an exemplary workplace.
- Implement programs that enhance employees' skills, credentials and abilities.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of the College's systems and processes.
Strategic Goal 3:
For Our Partners...
Advance partnerships that foster academic excellence, student achievement and economic vitality.
- Develop partnerships that strengthen our educational programs and services.
- Develop partnerships that enhance our facilities, campuses and infrastructure.
- Develop partnerships that expand opportunities for our students, employees, and community.
Strategic Goal 4:
For Our Region...
Advance our region as a leader in higher education, workforce development, and community enrichment.
- Position Seminole State College as a first-choice educational destination.
- Align programs and resources with established and emerging workforce opportunities.
- Enrich the quality of life through educational attainment, lifelong learning, economic development, cultural programs and community service.