Seminole State College's core values define the principles of its diverse college community and guide each of us in promoting an environment where individuals learn, grow, and succeed.
- We adhere to ethical conduct, fairness, and honesty.
- We embrace diversity, inclusion, and collaboration by respecting the unique qualities of individuals and treating each other with fairness and dignity.
- We commit to provide academic rigor, an exemplary work environment, and exceptional performance.
- We foster intellectual inquiry through thoughtful expression of ideas and respectful exchanges of opinions.
- We promote access to learning opportunities, the pursuit of knowledge, and engagement in critical and creative thought.