For the Summer Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. There will be no campus-based classes offered in Summer 2020. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video.
Seminole State College's core values define the principles of its diverse college community and guide each of us in promoting an environment where individuals learn, grow, and succeed.
- We adhere to ethical conduct, fairness, and honesty.
- We embrace diversity, inclusion, and collaboration by respecting the unique qualities of individuals and treating each other with fairness and dignity.
- We commit to provide academic rigor, an exemplary work environment, and exceptional performance.
- We foster intellectual inquiry through thoughtful expression of ideas and respectful exchanges of opinions.
- We promote access to learning opportunities, the pursuit of knowledge, and engagement in critical and creative thought.