For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule.
Seminole State College maintains an open-door policy that guarantees admission for high school graduates with standard diplomas, GED® graduates and graduates from approved home school educational programs, pursuant to Florida Statutes.
All correspondence concerning admission should be sent to:
Seminole State College of Florida
100 Weldon Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
For more information, students may call the Admissions Office at 407.708.2050.
Students are admitted to the College before the Fall, Spring and Summer Terms. Prior to registering for classes, a student should have on file with the College:
- A completed admissions application;
- An affidavit of Florida residency;
- A copy of placement test results, if required;
- Official final transcripts of all previous colleges attended;
- Official, final high school transcripts (first-time-in-college students must submit prior to scheduling New Student Orientation and Registration and any student receiving financial aid).