For Spring Term 2021, we are offering in-person, hybrid, remote and online courses.
In-person courses will have class meetings on campus in accordance with established College safety protocols. Hybrid courses will have a combination of in-person and remote/online content. Remote courses show a day and time and will have class meetings via live video. Online courses will contain fully online content without set meeting times.
For more information, view class types.
Seminole State College maintains an open-door policy that guarantees admission for high school graduates with standard diplomas, GED® graduates and graduates from approved home school educational programs, pursuant to Florida Statutes.
All correspondence concerning admission should be sent to:
Seminole State College of Florida
100 Weldon Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
For more information, students may call the Admissions Office at 407.708.2050.
Students are admitted to the College before the Fall, Spring and Summer Terms. Prior to registering for classes, a student should have on file with the College:
- A completed admissions application;
- An affidavit of Florida residency;
- A copy of placement test results, if required;
- Official final transcripts of all previous colleges attended;
- Official, final high school transcripts (first-time-in-college students must submit prior to scheduling New Student Orientation and Registration and any student receiving financial aid).