Physics Pathway Associate in Arts
Getting Started: Spring 2023
Sept. 29: Financial Aid
Jan. 3: Application
Jan. 9: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Affordable tuition: Earn a state university education at about half the cost.
- Small class sizes: With classes of 30 or less, you don’t have to learn in an auditorium.
- Online degree option: The courses for our A.A. degree are offered in person and online, so you can study when and where you want.
- Seamless transition: With your A.A. degree, you can stay at Seminole State to continue your progress toward a bachelor’s degree in a high-demand field.
- Guaranteed transfer: Earn your A.A. here, and take advantage of guaranteed admission to UCF or one of Florida’s other state universities for your bachelor’s.
- More than 100 University Transfer Pathways: Take prerequisite courses for majors in various fields from accounting to theater.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and great value. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,131||$6,380||$5,666||$5,954|
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,950||$11,592||$11,498|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$810||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the current fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on the current academic year for in-state students living on campus. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on cost of attendance information provided by the State University System of Florida. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.