Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration (HVAC/R) Career Certificate
Modern conveniences like indoor heating and air are easily taken for granted…until something goes wrong. That’s when you need a professional to troubleshoot and repair the system. By earning the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration certificate from Seminole State, you’ll be prepared to do that and more. With hands-on learning geared toward the principles of technology, labor issues, safety and environment, you can advance your skill set and build the foundation you need to enter the workforce as an integral part of keeping climate-control and refrigeration systems in optimal condition year round.
Getting Started: Summer Term 2021
March 15: Financial Aid
May 3: Application
May 10: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Dedicated faculty: Faculty are "scholar-practitioners" with industry experience as well as academic credentials.
- Affordable tuition: Seminole State has significantly lower costs than trade schools.
- High-tech facilities: Labs are equipped with the latest technologies that simulate real-world job conditions.
- Industry involvement: Our industry-focused certificate programs offer excellent connections to Central Florida employers.
- Hands-on experience: Practical, hands-on learning experiences prepare students to apply their knowledge to real-world situations.
- Career advancement: Graduates are prepared for immediate entry into the workforce upon certificate completion.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a career certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and payment plans that make sense.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fees*
|Total per Credit Hour||$84|
|Total per Contact Hour Rate||$3|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the 2019-20 fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on program costs for in-state students according to the 2019-20 fee schedule. The cost for books, supplies and any other program-related expenses will vary by program. Financial aid may be available for qualified students. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.