Communication Sciences and Disorders Pathway Associate in Arts
Give those who can’t speak a voice and give those who can’t hear the means to speak their mind and listen to others. Through Communication Sciences and Disorders, you’ll study the human psychology and the biology that drives how we communicate. Then, you’ll also learn how to apply your knowledge in ways that can make a serious difference in this world.
- Human Communication Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Journalism Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Advertising/Public Relations Pathway: Associate in Arts
- Radio/Television Pathway: Associate in Arts
- English Creative Writing Pathway: Associate in Arts
- English Literature Pathway: Associate in Arts
- English Technical Communicatio Pathway: Associate in Arts
Getting Started: Summer Term 2021
March 15: Financial Aid
May 3: Application
May 10: Classes Begin
Why Seminole State?
- Affordable tuition: Earn a state university education at about half the cost.
- Small class sizes: With classes of 30 or less, you don’t have to learn in an auditorium.
- Online degree option: The courses for our A.A. degree are offered in person and online, so you can study when and where you want.
- Seamless transition: With your A.A. degree, you can stay at Seminole State to continue your progress toward a bachelor’s degree in a high-demand field.
- Guaranteed transfer: Earn your A.A. here, and take advantage of guaranteed admission to UCF or one of Florida’s other state universities for your bachelor’s.
- More than 90 University Transfer Pathways: Take prerequisite courses for majors in various fields from accounting to theater.
Your tuition shouldn’t go against your intuition.
Your pursuit of higher education is admirable. So why struggle with high tuition in the process? Here we make life’s next steps affordable. Whether you’re seeking a university transfer (A.A.) degree, a four-year bachelor’s, an Associate in Science degree or even earning a technical certificate, you’ll find reasonable tuition and great value. And to us, that’s scholarly.
In fact, a full-time college education at Seminole State is more than $10,000 less each year than most state universities.
Go For Less.
Tuition and Fee Comparison*
|Tuition and Fees||$3,131||$6,380||$6,538||$6,379|
|Room and Board||-0-||$10,590||$11,088||$10,300|
|Books and Supplies||$1,000||$890||$1,000||$1,200|
For more information on Seminole State's tuition and fees, please see the 2020-21 fee schedule.
* Tuition costs are based on Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 terms, with 15 credit hours per term for in-state students. Dorm fees, meal plans and book expenses are estimates based on information provided on each university's website. Lab fees and other fees that may be assessed at the time of registration may be viewed in the College fee schedule. As Seminole State is a commuter college with no residence halls on its campuses, costs for room and board are not calculated.