Biological Sciences Scholarship Opportunities
Monetary awards are now available for Seminole State's Spring and Summer 2020 terms from the Biological Sciences department.
The deadline to apply is Tuesday, November 30, 2021.
For consideration, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Seminole State biology course for Spring (Term II) or Summer (Term III).
- Complete the Department of Biological Sciences Monetary Award application.
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA.
- Completed General Biology I (BSC 2010C) with a grade of "B" or higher.
- Completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov. Seminolhttps://www.seminolestate.edu/biology/scholarship-opportunities#e State's school code is 001520.
- Attach the following to the application form:
- 500-word essay describing your extracurricular activities, educational and career goals, and financial situation.
- A letter of reference from an employer, teacher or community leader.
- A copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial copies are accepted).
Applicants may submit their scanned application via an email to Dr. Laila Nimri at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. on the advertised deadline date.
Note: This is a competitive monetary award. Therefore, applicants meeting minimum requirements are not guaranteed an award.