Biological Sciences Scholarship Opportunities
Monetary awards are now available for Seminole State's Spring and Summer 2020 terms from the Biological Sciences department.
The deadline to apply is by 11:59 p.m. Friday, November 10, 2023.
For consideration, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Seminole State biology Course for Term I (Fall 2023).
- Complete the Department of Biological Sciences Monetary Award application.
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA.
- Completed General Biology I (BSC 2010C) with a grade of "B" or higher.
- Completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete the FAFSA at fafsa.gov. The school code is 001520.
- Attach the following to the application form:
- 500-word essay describing your extracurricular activities, educational and career goals, and financial situation.
- A letter of reference from an employer, teacher or community leader.
- A copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial copies are accepted).
Applicants may submit their scanned application via an email to Dr. Laila Nimri at email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. on the advertised deadline date.
Note: This is a competitive monetary award. Therefore, applicants meeting minimum requirements are not guaranteed an award.