Degrees and Curricula
Students at the Altamonte Springs Campus can choose from a full curriculum of general education courses, along with Seminole State's complete healthcare and nursing programs.
Expanded Adult Education courses are also available at the campus.
All courses are taught in small-group settings, with personal attention from award-winning faculty. Classes are held in technology-enhanced classrooms, equipped with wireless network access throughout.
Seminole State offers the following programs at its Altamonte Springs Campus:
Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree
- General education courses leading to an A.A. degree
Associate in Science (A.S.) Degrees
- Clinical Pharmacy Technician
- Health Information Technology
- Nursing (RN)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- Respiratory Care
College Credit Certificate
- Medical Information Coder/Biller
Applied Technology Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Adult Basic Education and General Educational Development (ABE/GED)