Graduation and Transition
New Text Messaging Assistance!
Text 407.708.2153 if you need help connecting with your Transition Advisor while campuses are closed. You will receive a response as soon as possible during normal business hours.
Students must complete the following general requirements to earn a high school diploma:
- Earn a minimum of 18 credits. (Please see an advisor to confirm that you qualify for the 18-credit ACCEL diploma.)
- 4.0 English
- 4.0 Math
- 3.0 Science
- 3.0 Social Studies
- 4.0 Elective Satisfy all requirements as specified under Course Requirements.
- Earn a minimum of two full credits, including the final two credits, in the Adult High School.
- Earn an overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. This requires the inclusion of all high school courses taken in the student's educational program, except those courses to which a forgiveness policy has been applied.
- Complete all assessments required by the Florida Department of Education. See the Adult High School Testing page for details.
- Discharge all financial obligations to Seminole State College.
- Submit an Intent to Graduate form (the Adult High School diploma application) to an advisor by the deadline published on the Academic Foundations Calendar.
The Spring 2020 Commencement Ceremony has been postponed. Please check back later for additional details.
Download your unofficial transcript from your MySeminoleState account to view your final grades, cumulative GPA, test scores, and diploma conferral status.
- Log in to MySeminoleState.
- Click the Academic Records tile.
- Select View Unofficial Transcript from the menu.
- Click the drop-down menu under Report Type and select Seminole State Unofficial.
- Click Submit.
- Select the date and click View Report. If the report does not load after 30 seconds, adjust your pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from www.seminolestate.edu.
- View and/or print your unofficial transcript.
Complete an Adult High School Transcript Request to order an official transcript when transferring to another institution or entering into military service.
Transition to College and a Career
Due to campus closures, all transition advising appointments will take place by phone or by Zoom.
Students who have 12 credits or more must schedule a Transition Advising appointment to discuss:
- Diploma eligibility
- Career exploration
- Financial aid and scholarships
- College applications
Transition Advising Dates
If you have any additional questions,you can email AdultEd@seminolestate.edu . You can also call or text 407.708.2153.