Graduation and Transition
Students must complete the following general requirements to earn a high school diploma:
- Earn a minimum of 18 credits. (Please see an advisor to confirm that you qualify for the 18-credit ACCEL diploma.)
- 4.0 English
- 4.0 Math
- 3.0 Science
- 3.0 Social Studies
- 4.0 Elective Satisfy all requirements as specified under Course Requirements.
- Earn a minimum of two full credits, including the final two credits, in the Adult High School.
- Earn an overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. This requires the inclusion of all high school courses taken in the student's educational program, except those courses to which a forgiveness policy has been applied.
- Complete all assessments required by the Florida Department of Education. See the Adult High School Testing page for details.
- Discharge all financial obligations to Seminole State College.
- Submit an Intent to Graduate form (the Adult High School diploma application) to an advisor by the deadline published on the Academic Foundations Calendar.
The Spring 2022 Commencement Ceremony will be held on Monday, May 2 at 7:00 p.m. Adult High School students who plan to graduate Spring Term must submit an Intent to Graduate form to the Adult Education Student Services office by Friday, February 25. Please see the Seminole State Graduation page for Commencement details.
Download your unofficial transcript from your MySeminoleState account to view your final grades, cumulative GPA, test scores, and diploma conferral status.
- Log in to MySeminoleState.
- Click the Academic Records tile.
- Select View Unofficial Transcript from the menu.
- Click the drop-down menu under Report Type and select Seminole State Unofficial.
- Click Submit.
- Select the date and click View Report. If the report does not load after 30 seconds, adjust your pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from www.seminolestate.edu.
- View and/or print your unofficial transcript.
Seminole State College has moved to a new transcript ordering service known as Parchment. Please be mindful that there will no longer be an option to hold for grades or degrees. For detailed instructions to order your official transcript, visit the Seminole State College Official Transcript page.
Transition to College and a Career
Students who have 12 credits or more must schedule a Transition Advising appointment to discuss:
- College applications
- Financial aid
- Career exploration
- Educational Planning
Please call Roxanne Caloza at 407.708.2629 to schedule your Transition Advising appointment.