Wayne M. Densch Scholarship for First-Generation Program
The Wayne M. Densch Scholarship is a need-based program supported through a generous donation from Wayne M. Densch Charities, Inc. and offered through the First Generation Program at Seminole State. Students selected for this program receive a scholarship of $750 per term (Fall and Spring terms) renewable for two years at the College.
To qualify for the Wayne M. Densch Scholarship Program, a student must:
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent has received a bachelor's degree)
- Be a first-time-in-college student enrolling in the Fall Term
- Demonstrate financial need (eligible for the Pell Grant)
- Have a high school GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Agree to participate in required workshops and cohort activities each semester
For more information about the program and how to apply, visit the Densch Scholarship web page.