Overloads - Policy 2.150
|Authority:||F.S. 1001.64; 1004.65|
|Date Adopted:||7/82; Rev. 7/92, 12/94, 5/95, 12/04, 05/09, 01/19|
- With the approval of the appropriate Associate Vice President, Deans shall assign overloads for full-time faculty according to the conditions specified in the collective bargaining agreement.
- Overload class hours shall not be included in the 37.5 hours required in Policy 2.010.
- With the approval of the Dean/Director, Associate Vice President and the immediate supervisor, College professional, technical and administrative employees whose normal work assignment is other than teaching, may be assigned to teach courses as an overload at a time outside their normal working hours.
- With the approval of the Dean/Director, Associate Vice President and the immediate supervisor, temporary full-time instructional employees may be assigned to teach courses as an overload.
- The President shall cause procedures to be developed to implement this policy.