Physical Sciences Scholarship Opportunities
The Physical Sciences Department is offering a scholarship award that will be available for the Spring 2021 Term.
Physical Science *
- You must be a degree-seeking student in good standing and currently enrolled in at least one Physical Science * course for the Spring 2021 term. Enrollment will be verified by the Scholarship Committee while reviewing applications.
- You must have completed a minimum of three (3) credit hours in a Physical Sciences course with a grade of "A" or "B" within the last three (3) academic semesters, and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- You must have on file a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Complete the application below.
- You must email an unofficial copy of your transcript to Professor Tim Werhner at email@example.com.
- You must provide the name of a Physical Sciences professor who can be used as a reference.
- Applications must be submitted no later than Sunday, December 6, 2020.
- Note: this is a competitive award. Therefore, applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are not guaranteed an award.
For more information, please contact:
- Professor Timothy Werhner (SLM - S100 ext. 2209)
To apply, please complete the scholarship form below.