The Physical Sciences Department is offering a scholarship award that will be available for the 2018 Spring Term.
- You must be a degree-seeking student in good standing and currently enrolled in (or planning to enroll in) at least one Physical Science* course for the 2018 Spring term. Enrollment will be verified by the Scholarship Committee while reviewing applications.
- You must have completed a minimum of three (3) credit hours in a Physical Sciences course with a grade of "A" within the last three (3) academic semesters, and have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above.
- You must have on file a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Complete the online application below.
- You must email an unofficial copy of your transcript to Professor Tim Werhner at email@example.com.
- You must provide the name of a Physical Sciences professor who can be used as a reference.
- Applications must be submitted no later than Friday, November 17, 2017.
- Note: this is a competitive award. Therefore, applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are not guaranteed an award.
*Physical Science courses include:
For more information, please contact:
To apply, please complete the scholarship form below.