The Physical Sciences Department is offering up to four individual $500 scholarship awards that will be available for the 2014 Spring Term.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, each applicant:
- Must be a degree-seeking student in good standing and enrolled in at least one physical sciences course for the 2014 Spring Term.
- Must have completed a minimum of three (3) credit hours in a physical sciences course with a grade of "B" or better within the past three (3) academic semesters.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Must have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form on file.
In order to apply for a scholarship, you:
- Must include an unofficial copy of your transcript with your application.
- Must provide the name of a physical sciences professor who can be used as a reference.
- Must submit your application no later than Dec. 6, 2013. Late applications will not be processed.
To apply, please complete the scholarship form below.
For more information, please contact: