Physical Sciences Scholarship Opportunities
The Physical Sciences Department is offering a scholarship award that will be available for the Spring 2022 Term.
Physical Science *
- You must be a degree-seeking student in good standing and currently enrolled in a Physical Science * course for the Spring 2022 term.
- You must have completed a minimum of three (3) credit hours in a Physical Sciences course with a grade of "A" within the last three (3) academic semesters.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form on file.
- Complete the application below.
- You must email an unofficial copy of your transcript to Professor Tim Werhner at email@example.com.
- You must provide the name of a Physical Sciences professor who can be used as a reference.
- Applications must be submitted no later than Friday, December 3, 2021.
- Note: this is a competitive award. Therefore, applicants who meet the eligibility requirements are not guaranteed an award.
For more information, please contact:
- Professor Tim Werhner (SLM - S100 ext. 2209)
To apply, please complete the scholarship form below.