As part of a new partnership with LYNX, Seminole State College students and employees will now be able to ride the LYNX system absolutely free.
Free bus services are available on all LYNX fixed routes and NeighborLink routes during times when LYNX is in service.
Ride for Free
- Visit LYNX in an internet browser on your computer, mobile device or tablet.
- If you have not already registered with LYNX PawPass,
- Click the Create an Account link at the top of the screen.
- On the Register screen, enter your email address and a password.
- Click the Register button.
- If you have previously registered with LYNX PawPass,
- Click the Login link at the top of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the Login button.
- The Your Account screen will be displayed upon successful registration or login.
- Look for “Seminole State College” on the Your Account screen.
- Click the Verify button.
- On the Verify screen, enter your Last Name and Student ID, as registered with Seminole State College. Click the Verifybutton. This is a one-time student verification.
- If the Last Name and Student ID you have entered matches the College database, a pop-up will be displayed containing privacy text. Click Accept. Verification will now be complete. A Student Pass has been added to your LYNX PawPass account.
- If the Last Name and Student ID you have entered does not match the College database, an error message will be displayed. Try again – or contact Dr. Jan Lloyd, associate vice president of Student Development, at 407.708.2890 for assistance.
- On your smartphone or tablet, download and install the LYNX PawPassmobile app.
- Find the pink “PawPass” launch icon on your mobile device and tap it.
- Tap the My Tickets button on the Home screen.
- You may be prompted to log in to your account if not already logged in.
- To log in, enter the email address and password you used to register with LYNX PawPass.
- On the My Ticketsscreen, look for "Seminole State College."
- Click the plus sign (+) to open that section.
- Your Student Pass will be shown.
- If you don’t see “Seminole State College” on the My Tickets screen, you will need to wait for the update to the PawPass app before proceeding. Once the update is released, install it and relaunch the app. Then follow the steps. During the grace period, you can simply show your Blue & Gold Card (Seminole State ID) to ride the bus for free.
- When you are ready to board the LYNX bus,
- Tap the Use Now button next to the Student Pass row.
- Tap the displayed Yes, I am Boarding Nowbutton.
- This will activate your ticket.
- Show the activated ticket and your Seminole State to the bus driver upon boarding the bus.
- When you need to ride the bus again,
- simply access your Student Pass on the My Tickets screen.