You can earn cash for college through the Federal Work-Study Program. Applying is easy.
  1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if you qualify.
  2. Complete the Federal Work-Study Application available on the financial aid forms webpage.
  3. Submit the application in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships (Office SC-105) on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. You can also apply online through Seminole State's employment website, and select "Student" to find the Work-Study application.  

Want more info? Contact us.

Financial Aid Office   407.708.2045   fax: 407.708.2323

Federal School Code: 001520

Seminole State General Contact Information