Additional Information for Transfer Students

Students must maintain Standards of Academic Progress (SAP) in a course of study regardless of whether they received financial aid or transferred in from another institution.

Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities. Enrollment Services evaluates and posts transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions including foreign institutions. SAP is assessed based on all credits posted from previously enrolled institutions including Advanced Placement, Dual Enrollment, transient and transfer hours, regardless of the age of the credits.

Students will not be able to accept their financial aid and defer their fees, nor will financial aid be disbursed, until all official transcripts from previously attended colleges and/or universities are received and evaluated by Enrollment Services. Therefore, it is important that students ensure all official transcripts are received in a timely manner before their first term begins.

SAP Resources

For more information, please review the SAP for Financial Aid.


The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
Phone: 407.708.2045
Fax: 407.708.2323

Federal School Code: 001520