For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule. For more information, view class types.
The Blue & Gold Card is the official identification card for Seminole State College. The Blue & Gold Card is required for identification and can be used for multiple purposes. Students have 24/7 access to their ID card account through the online portal. There, students can manage online deposits to the Blue & Gold Card and view recent account transactions.
To obtain a Blue & Gold Card, one must:
- Be an enrolled student or current employee of Seminole State College;
- Present a government-issued identification such as a driver's license, passport, state of Florida identification card or military ID to any Blue & Gold Card Services campus location.
In addition to serving as a student ID, the Blue & Gold Card can be used for:
- Bookstore purchases and book buyback refunds
- Campus library services
- Copying and network printing
- Discounts with local merchants
- Entering College events
- Obtaining parking permits
- On campus dining purchases
Making purchases on campus at:
- College bookstores
- Copy machines
- Food service cafes
- Network printing stations
- Vending machines