For Spring Term 2021, we are offering in-person, hybrid, remote and online courses.
In-person courses will have class meetings on campus in accordance with established College safety protocols. Hybrid courses will have a combination of in-person and remote/online content. Remote courses show a day and time and will have class meetings via live video. Online courses will contain fully online content without set meeting times.
For more information, view class types.
The Blue & Gold Card is the official identification card for Seminole State College. The Blue & Gold Card is required for identification and can be used for multiple purposes. Students have 24/7 access to their ID card account through the online portal. There, students can manage online deposits to the Blue & Gold Card and view recent account transactions.
To obtain a Blue & Gold Card, one must:
- Be an enrolled student or current employee of Seminole State College;
- Present a government-issued identification such as a driver's license, passport, state of Florida identification card or military ID to any Blue & Gold Card Services campus location.
In addition to serving as a student ID, the Blue & Gold Card can be used for:
- Bookstore purchases and book buyback refunds
- Campus library services
- Copying and network printing
- Discounts with local merchants
- Entering College events
- Obtaining parking permits
- On campus dining purchases
Making purchases on campus at:
- College bookstores
- Copy machines
- Food service cafes
- Network printing stations
- Vending machines