Florida Amendments Presentation
Raffle at the AFC Member Luncheon
AFC Executive Director Mike Brawer at the Legislative Update
Sanford/Lake Mary Campus social event
Oviedo Campus social event
2016 Past Events
- Florida State Amendments - Presentation by League of Women Voters (Oct. 18): LWV speakers visited both the Sanford/Lake Mary and Oviedo campuses to discuss the pros and cons of the state constitutional amendments on this year's ballot. Follow this link to view the presentation video.
- AFC Region III/Pet Alliance Orlando Fundraiser (April 18-27):
Seminole State's AFC chapter helped raise funds and gather donations for the Pet Alliance of Orlando to benefit local animal shelters.
- Silent Auction (April 25 and 26):
Seminole State's AFC chapter sponsored a silent auction, selling a wide array of donated items to the highest bidder.
- AFC 101 (April 20): AFC President Juanita Scott discussed the benefits of AFC membership for a crowd of about 25 people.
- Legislative Updates (April 20): AFC Executive Director Mike Brawer gave an update on the general goings-on in Tallahassee during this past legislative session.
- AFC Member Luncheon (April 20): Seminole State's AFC chapter hosted its annual member luncheon, which included updates about the chapter as well as door prizes.
- Flippers for Fools (April 1): Seminole State's AFC chapter partnered with Flippers Pizzeria for a lunchtime fundraiser. Seminole State employees were invited to visit Flippers to enjoy a delicious lunch, and 20 percent of the proceeds benefitted the chapter.
- True Colors (March 28): Pat Ferguson, from Academic Advising and Counseling, presented this workshop on personality types and how they can function together in the workplace. Attendees were eligible for professional development credit.
Last updated by Alavaro Rincon 11/3/2016