Summer 2020 Calendar
For the Fall Term 2020, we are offering online and remote courses. Remote courses show a day and time, and will meet virtually via live video. A limited number of labs, math, nursing, public safety programs, performing arts, automotive, HVAC, plumbing, and some language courses will resume on campus and are notated in the course schedule. For more information, view class types.
Summer Term classes begin May 11. Please keep these important dates in mind.
- Full Session: May 11-Aug. 5
- A Session: May 11-June 22
- B Session: June 24-Aug. 5
Application and Registration Dates
- March 16: Financial aid priority application deadline
- March 24: Registration begins (degree-seeking returning students)
- March 26: Registration begins (new, non-degree and Dual Enrollment students)
- May 4: Application deadline for Full and A Sessions
- June 17: Application deadline for B Session
For a complete list of Summer Term dates and deadlines, view the Summer Term Calendar in the College Catalog.