Seminole State College provides free email accounts via Live Mail for students and Outlook for faculty and staff.
All students (college credit, vocational, ABE/GED or adult high school) who create a MySeminoleState account and are registered for at least one class are given a free email account with a valid login name through the College's Live Mail system. Once a student create a personal MySeminoleState account and register for classes, his or her Live Mail account will be available within 48 business hours.
To access your free Seminole State Live Mail account, you must:
- Visit www.outlook.com/live.seminolestate.edu
- Enter your Windows Live ID, which is the same as your MySeminoleState login name followed by @live.seminolestate.edu. Example: If your MySeminoleState login name is JOHNDOE, your Windows Live ID login name will be JOHNDOE@LIVE.SEMINOLESTATE.EDU.
- Enter your Live Mail password, which is:
- The first initial of your first name (UPPERCASE), followed by
- The first initial of your last name (UPPERCASE), followed by
- The six digits of your birth date in YYMMDD format.
- Click Sign In.
Members of Seminole State's faculty and staff are issued an Outlook email account to communicate with College constituents.
To access your Outlook account online, you must:
- Go to http://mail.seminolestate.edu.
- Enter your username, which is the same as your MySeminoleState username. Example: If your MySeminoleState username is valdezm, your username will be valdezm. (The name is not case sensitive.)
- Enter your password, which is the password that you enter to log in to the computers on campus. The Outlook Web app password is case sensitive.