Academic Computing and User Services provides support for desktop, classroom and lab computers, as well as supervision of campuswide network servers and e-mail access.
The office supports the College and its constituents by:
Office of Academic Computing
and User Services Resources
- Troubleshooting computers over the phone or by remote access.
- Assisting instructors with the use of computer equipment.
- Configuring new laptop computers.
- Installing and maintaining workstations applications and smart classroom controls.
- Logging, dispatching help and tracking user requests until they are completed.
- Monitoring critical operational systems.
- Ordering computer replacement parts in the Dell Technology Refresh Program.
- Providing quotes for computer supplies and peripheral devices.
- Providing off-campus computer checkout services for employees.
- Resetting network logins and e-mail passwords.