Faculty and Staff Resources
The Computing and Telecommunication Services (CTS) Department at Seminole State College is responsible for administrative and instructional technology support at the College. CTS has three primary focuses:
CTS's other responsibilities include:
- Installing and maintaining Seminole State's network infrastructure
- Maintaining student computer labs
- Providing faculty and staff computer support
- Providing Internet access for students and employees
- Installing, operating and maintaining Seminole State's telecommunication systems
- Facilitating website and Web application development
The mission of the CTS Department is to advance the educational goals of the College and community by providing technological tools and support for reliable, efficient and effective access to information and people.
The CTS Department will be known for its commitment to excellence in customer service and technological solutions as well as its promotion of the success of the College community. To achieve this vision, CTS will be well-informed, helpful and approachable partners to the College and community at large.