|Based on board policy number and Florida Statutes:
||F.S. 1001.64; F.A.C. 6A- 14.0261; College Policy 6.030
|Date of Review:
||05/09; 08/11; 03/12; 08/2013
The purpose of this procedure is to define membership and responsibilities of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Members of the ERT shall include the following:
- Vice President, Information Technology & Institutional Resources/CIO (Chair)
- Executive Vice President/CFO
- Provost, Oviedo Campus
- Director, Campus Safety and Security
- Director, Facilities
- Director, Communications and Media Relations
- Vice President, Student Affairs/CSAO
- Associate Dean, Center for Public Safety
- Provost, Altamonte Springs Campus
- Facilities Manager, Heathrow Center
- Coordinator, Environmental Health and Safety
- Facility Plant Manager, Sanford/Lake Mary
- Facility Plant Manager, Oviedo
- Associate Vice President, College Relations and Marketing
- Dean, School of Academic Foundations
- Associate Vice President, Human Resources
- The ERT will function as the decision-making team for crisis events on college grounds.
- The ERT will prepare a written Emergency Response Plan (“Plan”) that will be reviewed annually and updated as needed.
- The ERT will recommend procedures to implement the Plan including, but not limited to, the College’s emergency response, recovery, mitigation, risk reduction, prevention, and preparedness.
- The ERT Chair and the Director, Campus Safety and Security will serve as the College’s liaisons to the Seminole County Office of Emergency Management in order to facilitate consistency and coordination between the College’s Plan and that of Seminole County.
- ERT recommendations will be made through the Executive Team.
||President, E. Ann McGee