|Based on board policy number and Florida Statutes:
||F.S. 1001.64; F.A.C. 6A- 14.0261; College Policy 6.030
||5/02; 10/2013; 01/2014
|Date of Review:
||05/09; 08/11; 03/12; 08/2013; 12/2013
The purpose of this procedure is to define membership and responsibilities of the Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- Members of the ERT shall include the following:
- Associate Dean, Center for Public Safety
- Associate Vice President, Business Services
- Associate Vice President, College Relations and Marketing
- Associate Vice President, Human Resources
- Coordinator, Environmental Health and Safety
- Dean, School of Academic Foundations
- Director, Campus Safety and Security
- Director, Communications and Media Relations
- Director, Facilities
- Executive Vice President/CFO
- Facilities Manager, Heathrow Center
- Facility Plant Manager, Oviedo
- Facility Plant Manager, Sanford/Lake Mary
- Campus Dean, Altamonte Springs Campus
- Campus Dean, Oviedo Campus
- Vice President, Academic Affairs
- Vice President, Information Technology and Institutional Resources/CIO (chair)
- Vice President, Student Affairs/CSAO
- The ERT will function as the decision-making team for crisis events on college grounds.
- The ERT will prepare a written Emergency Response Plan (“Plan”) that will be reviewed annually and updated as needed.
- The ERT will recommend procedures to implement the Plan including, but not limited to, the College’s emergency response, recovery, mitigation, risk reduction, prevention, and preparedness.
- The ERT Chair and the Director, Campus Safety and Security will serve as the College’s liaisons to the Seminole County Office of Emergency Management in order to facilitate consistency and coordination between the College’s Plan and that of Seminole County.
- ERT recommendations will be made through the Executive Team.
||President, E. Ann McGee